Anointed Restoration Ministries, LLC
This statement, along with Biblical references, and as incorporated by reference into the WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY Agreement signed by the Client, is a partial explanation of the services to be provided to the service recipient ("Client") by Anointed Restoration Ministries, LLC, its associates, persons, officers, affiliates, or related entities (hereinafter collectively referred to as "ARM"), which is serving as a Christian counseling organization:
1. ARM’s counseling is based upon God’s Word and His Holy Scriptures. It counsels by the Scriptures and by the leading or prompting of the Holy Spirit. This is spiritual guidance based on the scriptural admonition to live a holy and fruitful life. ARM’s practice is to teach, guide and counsel people to become the most Christ-like possible. ARM’s practice is based on Full Gospel foundations. 2 Tim. 3:16,17 (NIV), 1 Pet. 1:16 (KJV), Prov. 11:14 (KJV) Prov. 12:15 (KJV), Ps. 111:10 (NIV)
2. ARM is not an exact science or a medical practice, and it is not associated with any medical practice, nor does it declare to replace any form of or group of medical physicians, doctors, hospitals, practices, mental institutions or scientific knowledge. Jam. 5:15-16 (KJV), Mk. 16:17-18 (NIV), Ps. 107:20 (KJV), Ex. 15:26 (KJV), Ps. 103:2,3 (KJV), Mt. 8;17 (NIV), Mt. 10:8 (KJV), Luke 10:9 (KJV), Acts 5:15-16 (NIV), Acts 19:12 (NIV), 1 Cor. 12:8-9 (KJV).
3. ARM does not encourage ignoring a doctor’s advice or going off medications. Matt. 9:12 ((NIV), Jer. 8:22 (NIV), Mk. 2;17 (NIV), Col. 4;14 (NIV), Is. 1:6 (KJV).
4. Consult your physician to establish confirmation of your healing as God’s truth becomes manifest in your life. Lev. 13:2-3 (NIV), Lev. 14:2,3,7-8 (NIV), Mt. 8:2-4 (NIV), Luke 5:14 & fn (NIV), Luke 17:12-14 (NIV).
5. ARM is not technically or legally responsible for the actions of a Client once ARM has rendered advice based on God’s Holy Scriptures. Each person must choose "life or death, blessing or cursing." (Deut. 28-30) ARM declares that the Bible says that each person is responsible for her/his own actions and must give an accounting of them before God. Each person’s success rate is based upon revelatory understanding of the scriptures and the life application thereof. Deut. 28-30, Jer. 22:21 (NIV), Is. 59:2 (KJV), Mt. 7:24 (NIV), John 15:10 (KJV), Rom. 14:12 (NIV), 1 Cor. 8:9 (KJV), 1 Thes. 4:1(KJV), Heb. 4:13 (NIV), Jam. 1:25 (NIV), 1 Pet. 4:5 (NIV).
6. ARM is not responsible for the actions and responses of other family members, friends, and acquaintances. ARM does not guarantee change in the actions or behavior of anyone else who is related to the Client. Gen. 4:8-9 (NIV), Mt. 10:25 (NIV), Mt. 10:36 (NIV), Mt. 13:57 (NIV), Mk. 3:20-22 (NIV), John 10:19,20 (NIV), Eph. 6:12 (NIV), 1 Cor. 8:9 (KJV), 1 Cor. 10:29 (NIV).
7. Advice and guidance for families and any other relationships of the Client are based upon the Scriptures. 2 Tim. 3:16-17 (KJV), 2 Cor. 10:5 (KJV), Mt. 28:20 (NIV), Ps. 78:5 (NIV), Deut. 4:9 (KJV), Deut. 11:19 (KJV), 2 Chron. 6:27 (KJV).
8. ARM’s intent is to "set the captive free" and to help those who are tormented and held bound by life circumstances, sin, demonic entities, and daily afflictions. ARM helps people to receive revelation knowledge, which according to Scripture will set the captive free. Is. 61:1-3 (NIV), Ps. 107:19-20 (KJV), Mt. 11:28-30 (NIV), John 8:32,36 (NIV), 2 Cor. 3:17 (KJV).
9. Once a person is "set free" or "delivered," ARM does not guarantee continual deliverance. Each person’s deliverance, success rate, and quality of life are based upon continued application of the Scriptures. ARM does not guarantee permanent freedom from any sin or connected action or behavior. Mt. 12:44-45 (KJV), Gal. 4:19 (NIV), Gal. 3:1,2 (NIV).
10. ARM does not encourage any form of violence, abuse, sexual promiscuity, addictions, strong language, rebellion, or divorce for those who seek ARM’s guidance. Gal. 5;19-21 (NIV), Mt. 19:6 (KJV), Mark 10:9 (KJV), 1 Cor. 6:9,10 (NIV), Eph. 5:3-7 (NIV), Rev. 21:8 (NIV).
11. ARM does not use scare tactics or coercion or force anyone to seek guidance. Each person comes and continues of her/his own free will. Each Client has the freedom to choose or reject any advice given during any session. Deut. 30:19 (KJV), Josh. 24;15 (KJV), 2 Chron. 7:14 (KJV), Is. 55:6 (NIV), Is. 58:6 (KJV), Mt. 11:28-30 (NIV), 1 Cor. 6:1 (NIV), 2 Cor. 6:3 (NIV), Jam. 4:8 (KJV), Rev. 3:20 (KJV).
12. ARM reserves the right to notify any person, party or organization that it may feel is in immediate harm or danger because of statements or information given during any session or conversation. ARM reserves the right to decide which information is potentially dangerous or detrimental to someone‘s health or property. ARM is not responsible for a person’s actions any time before, during or after receiving spiritual guidance. Ezek. 33:1-7 (NIV), 1 John 3:10 (NIV), Rom 13:4 ((NIV).
13. ARM reserves the right to suggest incarceration or placement of a person into an appropriate facility or hospital.
14. ARM does not associate or have any involvement in witchcraft, the magic arts or black magic. ARM is not associated with any cult or occult association.
15. ARM may use or refer to the "Gifts of the Holy Spirit" and the freedom and authority given to each believer as written and stated in the Holy Scriptures.
I, _________________________________________, am entering this counseling relationship of my own free will and with the intent of seeking greater wholeness in my life. I have read and understood the terms of the above Explanation of Services along with a copy of the "WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY" agreement and am determined to confront and address the issues which are preventing my enjoyment of an "abundant life" promised to God’s children.
Print Name: ________________________________
Click here to View Waiver
Requires Adobe Reader® 6.0 to view.
Click here to download